Last Updated on March 22, 2022 by Om Prakash
Basically, In this post, I am going to share with you the step-by-step guide on How to lose weight on a treadmill in a month.
Now, you would say that – Is it possible to lose weight with a treadmill?
My answer is Yes, or rather Definitely.
Just follow my guide which I have shared in this post and you will surely lose weight by using a treadmill on the daily basis.
Table of Contents
- 1 Overview
- 2 How To Lose Weight On A Treadmill In A Month
- 3 Important tips for weight/fat loss
- 4 How much weight can you lose on a treadmill in a month?
- 5 How much treadmill time per day to lose weight
- 6 how effective is walking or running on the treadmill
- 7 Treadmill weight loss plan for beginners and everyone
- 8 Few words before wrap up
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions
The weight loss process is not easy for anyone, even someone who is an intermediate or advanced-level fitness freak. If you are a beginner or a person who has no time for the gym or doing high intense workouts then don’t worry my friend.
Keep reading the post to know the process of weight loss with treadmill
How To Lose Weight On A Treadmill In A Month
I have shared the easiest process on weight loss. All you need to do is, follow this process and take care of every single point in your brain which I have explained.
When I used to be a beginner and go to the gym to put down my weight. I wouldn’t get the proper direction, thereby it took too much time for weight loss.
Here’s the guide on how to perform on the treadmill for weight loss:
1. If we are talking about the treadmill then I think, you would be aware of how to use the treadmill.
2. Start the treadmill and set the speed between 2 – 4 km.
3. Walk for at least 5 – 10 minutes so that your upper, as well as the lower part of the leg, could warm up properly.
4. Now, If you have done with the warm-up. After that, set your speed between 6 – 8 km and start performing your cardio.
5. If you have a motorized treadmill then incline features must be available on that machine.
6. Use that incline feature to reduce your belly and thigh fat. Gradually increase the inclination and make sure, whether your leg or knee is hurting or not, while performing on the treadmill.
7. You can perform on the treadmill for 25-30 minutes every day but if you’re a beginner who is not able to perform for a long time somehow, then you don’t need to push hard yourself for this.
8. Do as much as you can and enhance your work day by day.
9. Don’t perform on the inclined platform for a long time. Running on a flat platform is better to lose weight and it doesn’t hurt your leg either.
10. Don’t run barefoot on the treadmill. It can cause pain in your feet.
There were some important points that should be followed by you in order to get a better result. Apart from weight loss with the treadmill, do you know the benefits of running on the treadmill as well as the treadmill at an affordable price?
Let’s dive into some valuable tips for the faster result which has been provided by me.
Important tips for weight/fat loss
As we all know that weight loss & gain is a very tedious job. Usually, so-called gym trainers say that – if you want to lose your body weight then you have to train hard or run on the treadmill for long periods.
I agree with this statement. But
They forget to suggest that diet is the most important factor in weight loss as well as gain journey. No matter, how long do you hit in the gym or on the treadmill, if you don’t follow a healthy diet, you will never achieve your goal.
In the journey of weight loss and gain, the ideal ratio of diet and exercise should be 80 and 20 percent respectively.
Coming back to our point,
Things to do in weight loss journey
1. Make sure, whether the healthy diet with fixed calories is being followed by you or not.
2. Full fill your daily requirements of Protein. The amount of protein that should be consumed by you is – [1.5 × your body weight].
3. Add a lot of fibres-based food to your Meal.
4. Before performing on the treadmill, you should have some pre-workout. The cheap & best pre-workout is a cup of black coffee.
Also read: Indian food to eat before workout
5. Don’t consume liquid drinks, soda & sugar-based food. These are high in calories. Just avoid it, if your goal is to lose weight on the treadmill in a month.
6. To know, how many calories are necessary for weight loss according to your body, all you have to do is Install the Fat Secret application on your smartphone and follow their instructions.
How much weight can you lose on a treadmill in a month?
Apparently, the answer to this question depends on how much did you hit on the treadmill in the last 30 days. However, If we are talking about the results, the answer would be 3 to 5 kg.
Depending upon your performance, Your weight loss results could be, either more than 5 kg or less than 3 kg.
How much treadmill time per day to lose weight
By the way, you can perform on the treadmill for 20-25 minutes every day. However, according to your performance and strength, you can gradually increase your timing. It would be great and effective for you.
But remember one thing, You should have to take small gaps in between while running on the treadmill. Don’t push yourself too hard. Just proceed with easily.
how effective is walking or running on the treadmill
You must have thought somewhen that how to lose weight on a treadmill in a month or running on the treadmill is effective in weight loss, gains or improving overall physical health.
My Answer would be Very effective.
Most people often think that without going to the gym, they can’t lose their body weight at home. From my viewpoint, this is a totally irony or poor statement.
Running on the treadmill has major health benefits and it can lead to your goal as well. Let’s have a look at the benefits and their effects on our health so that we can observe after performing on the daily basis.
1. As we all know that the treadmill offers an inclination system. By performing incline training, you can lose your body weight very easily. It targets the upper to lower leg muscle as well as belly fat.
You can burn more calories with incline training on a treadmill compared to running on a flat surface.
2. Performing on the treadmill for 30 minutes a day can be very helpful for our health. It increases our blood flow, enhances stamina and improves our cardiovascular health.
3. You can lose your body weight or build muscle in a very effective way with pre-loaded workout programs which is provided as a feature in the treadmill.
4. If any member of our family is diabetic or elderly, then this device will be beneficial for those people. They just have to walk on the treadmill for 10 – 20 minutes.
Treadmill weight loss plan for beginners and everyone
Needless to say, if you want to lose your body weight on the treadmill then you should be known the right way to perform on the treadmill.
Besides exercises, you will have to focus on a healthy diet as well so that you may achieve your goal.
Let’s dive in…
Firstly, Set the speed to 4-5 kilometres per hour and warm up for 3 minutes.
Rest for 30 seconds. Now, you are ready for performing the exercise. Increase the speed to 7-10 kph and start running for 2-3 minutes without stopping.
After that, rest for 30 seconds and repeat this process. Gradually, Increase the speed and try to perform in sets and supersets.
Once you are comfortable at that speed and want to take your performance to the upper level. You can start running on the inclined surface to target muscle and burn more calories.
Eventually, you should be comfortable while running. One more thing, you have to consider is don’t perform at the high speed in a haste or else you can fall off the treadmill.
Few words before wrap up
It is not necessary that weight loss or weight gain can only be done in the gym. Home workouts and running on the treadmill are the best option.
Have pre-workout before going to workout on the treadmill. It boosts your energy & performance.
Avoid running barefoot on the treadmill. Along with this use minimum incline features.
If your goal is weight or fat loss, you have to take care of what you are eating. Always measure the calories of your food before consuming it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How long should I be on the treadmill to lose weight?
30 minutes per day running on the treadmill is enough for a person to lose weight. However, you can gradually increase your timing and performance. If your treadmill comes with incline features then take full advantage of that.
Q. Can 30 minutes of treadmill daily lose weight?
Yes. It can be done. But the process of weight loss doesn’t fully depend on exercise or cardio. Diet is the key factor. The process for you would be – Be in a calorie deficit, take clean meal every time, and workout.
Q. Can treadmill lose belly fat?
Running on the treadmill helps to lose your overall body fat. There’s is no exercise that has been designed by experts that remove the fat of the belly or any specific body parts. Trust me or not but it is the harsh truth.
Q. How can I lose my belly fat overnight?
It is not possible at all to lose belly fat overnight. Weight loss is very tedious work and takes a very long time. There is no secret to lose body fat overnight. Focus on diet & exercise.
Q. What are the disadvantages of treadmill?
1. Best motorized treadmill with inclined features comes under high range. Not everyone can afford it.
2. If you are not able to run on an inclined surface then perform on the flat surface or else you would hurt your knee and feet.
3. Don’t run on the treadmill barefoot, your legs might be injured.
Q. What burns the most fat?
High-Intensity Interval Training burns more fat as well as calories. Usually, it can be performed by athletes or advanced-level experts. I am not suggesting you to do this. Just gradually boost your performance and timing but if you are on beginner or intermediate level. Don’t push yourself too hard.
Don’t forget to focus on the ratio of diet & exercise.
Follow the steps properly which I have shared in this post how to lose weight on a treadmill in a month.
Let me know what are your thoughts, in the comments section.
Thanks for giving your valuable time…..
Hello… My name is Om Prakash & I am an Engineer by profession & an Expert Blogger & Content Writer by passion and the founder of this Website. In this blog, I love to share honest reviews of products. Read More